As you know, Cardinal Cupich recently announced a multi-phased plan for reopening churches in the Archdiocese of Chicago.
- Phase I allows for parishes to reopen for Baptism, Reconciliation, Weddings and Funerals
- Phase IA allows for parishes to reopen for private prayer and adoration.
- Phase II allows for reopening for weekday and weekend Masses for larger groups.
Throughout all these Phases, people will be required to wear masks, use hand sanitizers and maintain 6 feet social distancing.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING ...
1) Letter to Parishioners asking them to volunteer
2) Sign Up Genius Link for volunteers
3) Training Webinar link
4) Archdiocese Information Regarding Church Re-Opening